WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi There Mr Darkheart

Hope you're well.

I think the straight AT Chronograph in itself is already a very nice watch and needs to embellishment

omegawatches.com​

I wish I had a bracelet shot of the black dial chrono. Lovely thing about the AT's bracelet is that it has a satin-like brushed effect and combined with its' lightness and that hidden clasp, you'd hardly notice it was on your wrist.

Be well now

ZIN

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes quite an amazing piece alright. Yet not a big seller afaik and this is presumably because the demand/desire for sports/diver watches is greater than something more classic in style.

Boy if I wasn't so sold on Speedies, this would be very nice - it even has a date!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Y'all be well pals

ZIN

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Hi Zin,

I would have to see the first RG version in a shot like the second SS version to make my mind up fully if the RG worked on this model.

It is a very handsome watch though. And, as you hinted at, practical too with a chronogrpah and the date.:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The idea Rick is not dissimilar to that of the Apollo XV of course and I think the gold embellishment here was possibly a result of making the watch appeal to the Far Eastern market. Just my 2.5 c of course ;)

Have a nice day now

ZIN

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not yet pal

Depends on how much gold there is on it of course and the price of gold is currently at a historic high..... :001_rolleyes:

Be well now

ZIN

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
That's a good loking watch..

About the same size as a Speedy with a bit more dressy look..

Hmmmmm....I might still have an empty space in the Omega box.....

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well Larry

Slap one of the Omegas on your wrist and you'll have space :thumbup1:

Hey pal if you do, I'm sure we'll be some of the first ones to know about it ;)

Enjoy your evening

ZIN

1 - 13 of 13 Posts