WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

THE OMEGAMANIA COLLECTION

Tuesday 11 December 2007​

The Omegamania range takes its inspiration from the Greek symbol Ω, from which the company takes its name. The last letter of the Greek alphabet stands for accomplishment, eternity and perfection – qualities admirably reflected by the jewellery bearing its name.

(FJ01 Omegamania)​

The Double Symbol ring exploits this association, as an elegant, diamond-encrusted piece which literally embodies the last letter of the Greek alphabet. The 18-carat yellow, white or red gold arcs of the magnificent Double Symbole ring open out into a diamond-encrusted Omega shape that is the hallmark of the line. The outer edge of the wider arc is engraved “My Choice”, linking the piece to the famous “My Choice” Constellation watches.

(FJ02 Omegamania)​

The Symbole ring, available in white or yellow gold and in two different widths, exploits this association, as an elegant, diamond-encrusted piece which literally embodies the last letter of the Greek alphabet. The outer edge of the ring is engraved “My Choice”, linking the piece to the famous “My Choice” Constellation watches.

(FJ03 Omegamania and FJ04 Omegamania)​

The Omegamania ‘I Love You’ ring is a unique way to declare those three magic words. This domed 18-carat white gold ring delivers a special message of love. By fusing the values of OMEGA’s hallmark symbol and a loving heart shape, this stunning jewellery piece is capable of transmitting values of accomplishment, eternity, perfection and devotion.
The Omegamania ‘I Love You’ ring is a modern and original way to declare your love. Fashioned out of polished 18-carat white gold, the entire ring pays homage to love, and its symbol, the heart. The structure of the dome shaped ring is made up of dozens of profiles of hearts that form the body of the piece.
At the apex of the dome sit two symbols: a heart interlaced with an upside down Omega symbol, set with a total of 39 diamonds, representing “I Love U” surrounded by black or white enamel. Another version which delivers a special diamond and ruby message of love is the ring where at the apex of the dome a heart set with 19 rubies interlaced with an upside down Omega symbol, set with 20 diamonds, represent “I  U”. A sophisticated piece of jewellery that speaks of to the exquisite craftsmanship involved in the structure. The ‘I Love You’ ring is a mesmerising way to declare your feelings to that special person or as a touching reminder of your constant devotion.

(FJ05 Omegamania)​

The special Omegamania/Heart pendant is an original way to say, “I love you”. A plump rose gold heart set with single diamond dangles playfully from a lariat-style necklace, the chain of which runs through the centre of the white gold Omega symbol. This unique necklace is the perfect way to wear your love close to your heart every day.

(FJ06 Omegamania)​

The emphasis on this special ring was to add a playful element to its design. This is achieved with an original ring which has a separate ring inside that rotates independently. The outer ring in yellow or white gold has two shapes hollowed out on opposing sides: an Omega symbol and a heart. The inner ring has one section of red enamel and one of six diamonds set in the same place as the hollows on the outer ring, so that the wearer can literally play with it to change the two possible configurations to suit her personal taste.

Pictures and Text - omegawatches.com

Enjoy and be well pals

ZIN

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agree with you on the ring pal. I still maintain that the Sedna and Aqua Collections had a more desirable subtlety.

Well, can't have everything I suppose ;)

Have a good day Mr Time

ZIN

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Most off these rings just look too ott. Maybe in the States or other parts of Europe and Asia you aren't blessed with Chav culture, but when you see these morons roaming the streets dripping in gold [plated!!!] jewellery, it really cheapens the whole look.
That said I do like the first ring, except for one thing. That looks like the type of ring you would give to someone else. So why does it say My Choice, when clearly it wouldn't be.

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Many thanks for the pictures Sam. You're right, they don't look as prominent as in the publicity shots.

The name " My Choice " refers to the Constellation collection Fergie. If you gave a Connie My Choice to a lady, the same argument would arise. It makes no difference. It's just a name given to the collection imho. By that same count you could also say that the " My Choice " could also refer to the lady being the gentleman's choice. Now wouldn't that be taken as a compliment? ;):thumbup1:

Be well pals

ZIN

1 - 7 of 7 Posts