WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I've been admiring these watches for years. Finally found a couple on ebay that I could afford. Probably won't be the last. I happened on one that was for an older vintage 15 Rubis women's model. I was hoping to find some information on it here, but doesn't look as though it's even out there after searching for it. I'll post pics anyway and hope. The other is a new Invicta II 0764. Invicta Watch inside.jpg Invicta Watch inside back.jpg Invicta watch pic 1.jpg Invicta watch pic 2.jpg Invicta watch pic 4.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! I'm sorry, but I don't know alot about their older watches. Let me ask around forum, and see what kind of assistance I can drum up.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the replay. I was thinking of taking it to a local clock repair place and seeing what they could tell me. I'll post whatever they say.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the fora!

The older Invicta you have is in no way affiliated with the modern Invicta Watch Group of today. Invicta use to be a Swiss Watch Company, and the watch you have is from that period. The Good news is, most any watchmaker should be able to help you get it running and spruced up a bit. A watchmaker specializing in vintage would be a better bet, as far as tracking down parts for it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I realized that after reading on here a bit. I just figured it was the same name, it had to be the same company. Guess I'll take it to the jewelry store tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts