WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I miss the waves on the dial :sad: But that's coming from someone who collects textured dials. Thought they added another element of whimsical or interest to it, and looked nice with the skeleton hands and the caseback. I like the improved bracelet and the changed font on the bezel has grown on me. I saw the blue one in the NYC boutique the other week and it was a *really* intense blue.

The one in the picture looks little, is that a midsize?

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
They are really, really nice-looking.:thumbup:

The one (and only) thing I don't like is the black date wheel on the blue model. That's a head-scratcher.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I also miss the wave pattern on the face. I'm back in Bond mode and would like to add an Omega to my collection! Any chance they have a five year interest free payment plan? Lol. If my wife asks the answer is yes!!! Any reason not to buy one of the non LE models?

·
Super Moderator
15,657 Posts
The rotating bezel re-design is a little hard for me to get used to, especially if it continues to be referred to as a SMP.
But then...most designs have to change eventually, I guess.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think the new one looks a lot better. I've only seen the Bond version so far and didn't like the 007-face, but a non-Bond would fit perfectly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts