WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Hi,
can some one tell me if this has a name?
never used or worn.

Thank you
What you have is a larger sized Ladies Accutron with the 218 movement. It has been called the "MiLady" by some. As far as I know, it came in two different dial colors - your color and sort of a champagne color. Your color seems more desirable. They are nice watches, somewhat collectible as far as Ladies Accutrons go. A new acquisition of yours?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you!

What you have is a larger sized Ladies Accutron with the 218 movement. It has been called the "MiLady" by some. As far as I know, it came in two different dial colors - your color and sort of a champagne color. Your color seems more desirable. They are nice watches, somewhat collectible as far as Ladies Accutrons go. A new acquisition of yours?
YEA JUST GOT IT IT IS PURRREFECT IN ALL WAYS NOT A SCRATCH,
I AM THINKING OF SELLING IT,
WHAT DO you thing its value is?
I have only seen 1 of these in 5 years, and i bought the other one also!

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
YEA JUST GOT IT IT IS PURRREFECT IN ALL WAYS NOT A SCRATCH,
I AM THINKING OF SELLING IT,
WHAT DO you thing its value is?
I have only seen 1 of these in 5 years, and i bought the other one also!
It is difficult to put a value on it. They aren't quite that rare and do show up periodically on eBay. I have one, a brand new spare case and a used case in good condition. Ladies watches don't bring as high a price as men's watches. On eBay my guess would be somewhere between $50-$100 but you never know. If someone really wants it, more than $100. If its a slow week, maybe not much. I just bought a brand new in the box with papers Russian watch for $71 shipped. MSRP was $260. There were two used ones exactly the same going for +$140. Go figure.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is difficult to put a value on it. They aren't quite that rare and do show up periodically on eBay. I have one, a brand new spare case and a used case in good condition. Ladies watches don't bring as high a price as men's watches. On eBay my guess would be somewhere between $50-$100 but you never know. If someone really wants it, more than $100. If its a slow week, maybe not much. I just bought a brand new in the box with papers Russian watch for $71 shipped. MSRP was $260. There were two used ones exactly the same going for +$140. Go figure.
I will get $225.00 for sure, no doubt in my mind!:T

·
Registered
556 Posts
I will get $225.00 for sure, no doubt in my mind!:T
I would have to agree with Oliver on this one. If you have a "high end" second hand shop for vintage fashion, you might get that selling it locally to you. You bought it for less than $90 on Ebay. I'm not sure where you would find a market that would pay $225.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.