WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Interesting look.

The sporty texture of the dial and the center link seem an odd choice with the gold. Looks like a double personnality, not sure if it should be dressy or sporty. I would like to see one in person to really have a good look. Pictures can sometime be deceiving

let us know if you get one wilfreb and show us pictures.

have a good week end

·
Registered
981 Posts
Looks nice but I hate when the gold treatment is only on the outside of the bracelet. Makes it look cheap IMO.

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
Oh man. I'm in trouble. I swore off any watch purchases until mid-2008. If that thing comes out before then - and you know it will - I'm gonna have to break that commitment.:biggrin:

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
:)

I would like to see that watch in all stainless with the embossed bezel insert, that dial is cool..

:thumbup1: diver88

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dint got this one, i have problems scratching painted bezels.
i preffer embossed bezels.

and yes automovt, i prefer miyota than any other movt.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
I got that same watch, only in all stainless, last week. The treatment to the dial, as well as the center of the links, is too much for me, personally. It'll be going back tomorrow...

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got that same watch, only in all stainless, last week. The treatment to the dial, as well as the center of the links, is too much for me, personally. It'll be going back tomorrow...

why. its a nice watch.
post some pics please.

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
why. its a nice watch.
Well, I kinda' said why. The degree of pearlage is just too much for me...

post some pics please.
Here's one I took the day I got it:

If I get an offer of $215.00 before now and tomorrow, well, then it will have a happy owner. Otherwise, it's headin' back...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts