WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be receiving this early next week; I'm pretty excited about it. Anyone else got one of these. It looks like it should be pretty good around water. Got it off ebay.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Nice grab. These midsize Venoms have always been tempting for me. Good price too, since they typically sell for over 350 dollars brand new. Once you get it please share with us your impressions.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
13 Posts
venom

Thanks for posting the pic........this watch has always caught my eye........I am real close to pulling the trigger on one..........I still cant figure out why Invicta isnt still making this model and selling it on shop NBC.......I have read on line that this watch might be a little uncomfortable for some reason....can you report back on comfort once you get yours please?
Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
I tend to regret not waiting for the mid size. A while back purchased the "elegant", (rose tone bezel, black dial, leather strap) and while it's awesome to look at, the sheer weight and 23mm thickness gets old on the wrist. I can usually wear a 52mm with ease, but that thing is an anchor.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tend to regret not waiting for the mid size. A while back purchased the "elegant", (rose tone bezel, black dial, leather strap) and while it's awesome to look at, the sheer weight and 23mm thickness gets old on the wrist. I can usually wear a 52mm with ease, but that thing is an anchor.
Well I've got a SAN IV on a steel bracelet and it approaches uncomfortable. I'll wear it if I'm around the water but it is a bit of a chore for me. The full sized Venom just seems too large for me. I'm hoping the midsize will be a happy medium for me. I'm waiting anxiously; hopefully tomorrow USPS will show up with it.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's here; I've been wearing it all day. I'm happy. Definitely much lighter and more manageable than my full sized watches. It's a great looker and very functional as well. Glad I got it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Venom

That really is a nice looking watch......I was gunna buy the gray/black to tone it down....but I must admit the rose gold doesnt look too flashy........does the crown dig in to your wrist at all???? How about a further away wrist pic please...........in your pic it looks like a 50mm......

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That really is a nice looking watch......I was gunna buy the gray/black to tone it down....but I must admit the rose gold doesnt look too flashy........does the crown dig in to your wrist at all???? How about a further away wrist pic please...........in your pic it looks like a 50mm......
No problem with comfort what so ever. No crown digging in, as a matter of fact this is much less of a problem then on other watches I have. These photos are the best I can do for the moment. I hope they help.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.