WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new member and cant find discussions about how members wearing their watches -on left or right hand , inside or outside wrist. My girlfriend want to discuss about specifications and tendences of wearing of womens watches.Please help me ,where I can find discussions about these themes. Thanks !

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
I am new member and cant find discussions about how members wearing their watches -on left or right hand , inside or outside wrist. My girlfriend want to discuss about specifications and tendences of wearing of womens watches.Please help me ,where I can find discussions about these themes. Thanks !
Really? This exact topic is on every watch forum out there. How hard are you searching? :blink::confused1: Besides, there's more important and interesting topics than this.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
welcome aboard BROTHER....Good to have you, and dont mind UlackFocus he's one of the

fun guys, he's a friendly fellow too when you start posting watch pics! :biggrin:

:confused1:
Interesting, now I'm going to be awake all night long wondering if I should wear my Seiko diver rightside up or upside down tomorrow? :lol:
Jim

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
fun guys, he's a friendly fellow too when you start posting watch pics! :biggrin:

:confused1:
Interesting, now I'm going to be awake all night long wondering if I should wear my Seiko diver rightside up or upside down tomorrow? :lol:
Jim
mR Jim, I'd better not say how someone told me how and where I should wear mine yesterday...:scared:

Brother....Welcome, look around and enjoy..

diver88:biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.