WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I'm Matt new on the forum and just recently started getting very interested in time pieces. I hope to learn as much as I can and eventually be able to give back and help in return.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Welcome aboard! This forum has a great bunch of guys (and gals) contributing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Welcome Matt, I always liked watches, but until I came here I never learned anything about them. There certainly is a lot to be learned from the posters here, I think you will like it. Welcome and enjoy yourself

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the hospitality gents. I only have a few invictas right now and am currently looking for a deal on a decent every day watch. Thinking of of a Seiko military 5 auto but am open for suggestions. I have a pu bolt and Russian diver both I like for looks and keep decent time. Eventually I'd like to invest in some higher end time pieces but not until I learn some more first. ;-)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Thanks for the hospitality gents. I only have a few invictas right now and am currently looking for a deal on a decent every day watch. Thinking of of a Seiko military 5 auto but am open for suggestions. I have a pu bolt and Russian diver both I like for looks and keep decent time. Eventually I'd like to invest in some higher end time pieces but not until I learn some more first. ;-)

PM me if you are interested in the Seiko 5 military in black.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.