WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

New Member check in

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  ~tc~ 
Don't mind ulack's sense of humor. You'll get used to it pretty soon.......or you can just ignore him like all the rest of us do. :001_tt2: :lol: :001_tt2:

You're from Rochester, New York you say? Yeah, I think I've heard of it! Anyway, welcome to WTF.
Not having a well-defined direction for a budding collection isn't uncommon. A lot of us started out (myself included) the same way. Just be patient . Gathering lots of good knowledge takes time and experience (and sometimes a mistakes). We're anxious and waiting to teach you everything we can. Good luck.

p.s. care to share any photos of the other pieces ya got?

Well, congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

This is my first up-close look at a Tsovet...at 48mm it would be a bit big for my dinky wrist, but it doesn't look bad at all.
For those unaware, Tsovet was started by a gent named David Bonaventura (who is also the main designer) out in Los Angeles, CA. in 2008. His cases are brushed or PVD coated 316L stainless steel, the crystals are sapphire, and along with the ETA 2824-2, quartz Ronda movements can be had.

These pieces are garnering some pretty nice reviews.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.