WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone. Just when you think you've visited every active watch site, you stumble upon another one, which is the case this site:001_tongue:. I am a member on a few other boards as well and have been into ORIS watches for roughly 3 years now. I look forward to sharing pics and info with you all.

Here are a few of pics of my two ORIS divers(2 week old Titan Chrono 47mm and a TT1 lumi face). The TT1 lumi face returned from a complete service a couple of weeks ago and as per my request, the oringinal dial was swapped out for the updated version with the lumed fangs. The difference in diameter and thickness between the 2 models, is very drastic. A lot more noticeable in person than in picts.
Enjoy and Happy New year everyone

cheers,
Terry

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Wow, that Titan Chrono is HUGE!!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Welcome to WTF Terry.

A fantastic pair of Oris divers you have there. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

The chrono certainly has presence and that new lumi face is gorgeous.

As part of the introduction here is some shots of my LE Flight Timer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone.

Rick, a good friend of mine owns a flight-timer and I was certainly taken back when I first laid eyes on it. Pics dont do it justice.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Thats a great side by side shot of the 47mm next to the 44mm .......... i have the 47mm in my Coste and its really hard to tell soembody how thick it is and that photo shows it well :001_smile:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats a great side by side shot of the 47mm next to the 44mm .......... i have the 47mm in my Coste and its really hard to tell soembody how thick it is and that photo shows it well :001_smile:
Tell me about it. I drool everytime I see a pic of your Carlos Coste chrono on FOOF:drool:

·
Registered
301 Posts
I drool everytime I see a pic of your Carlos Coste chrono on FOOF:drool:

Your talking about Nemo :001_tt1: (yes, i named my Coste ..... Nemo )

I do have some side by side photos with my Panerai 61 .........

Lights on

Lights off

Watch sex :lol:

·
Registered
129 Posts
congrats terry - 2 beauties!

jeff, great pics (as always) LOVE the panerai lume!

rick, could you (or anyone) explaine the function of the "pointer circle" at 2 o'clock?

thanks

tony

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Wecome to WTF Terry. The watches look great.

Just curious, what is your wrist size? I've been admiring the Titanium Diver recently but am a little worried it will look too big on my 6 3/4" wrist. If your wrist is anywhere around 7" do you have a wrist shot with the diver?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts