WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I thought I could make it to the end of the month without asking; and I promised myself I wasn't going to be the first one to ask; but I have an M56 on preorder and the suspense is killing me. Has anyone heard if the M Quartzes will be released soon? Can we expect a status update at the end of the month?

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Good news and bad news on the M quartz models. The good news far outweighs the bad this time!! The good news is we have perfected the light absorbing dial treatment (non-reflective absolute black finish). Its really quite incredible! The bad news, we decided to debut it with the M quartz models. We invested quite a bit to get our dial shop to make an entirely new run of dials for us prepped specifically for our light absorbing treatment. While they agreed to put us first priority, its going to take about 2 extra weeks to have these ready. I would say mid October these should be on your wrists. You will be VERY happy with the way these look!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey Chris, will the bronze M auto's get this dial treatment as well? You knew someone had to ask... :001_rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Thanks Chris. I've owned and still own a lot of nice watches but I'm been admiring your products for the last 2 years and only now bite the bullet and purchased one, I really can't wait and I have no doubt it will be the start of a wonderful relationship. :001_wub:

·
Registered
623 Posts
That looks great. The high end German and Japanese binocular companies are always looking to reduce stray light reflections inside their barrels, I wonder if they are aware of this technology as it could really help reduce ghosting issues in top end models.

·
Registered
618 Posts
That looks great. The high end German and Japanese binocular companies are always looking to reduce stray light reflections inside their barrels, I wonder if they are aware of this technology as it could really help reduce ghosting issues in top end models.
They're mostly looking at ways to prevent reflections from the glass elements. The barrels are not a problem.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.