WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening everyone. I just today received my new Longines Master Collection Triple Calendar, L2.773.4.78.6. In all the research I did prior to purchasing this watch I only ran across 2 calibers listed for this watch, an L678.2, and an L687.2. The watch I received today has the caliber listed on the rotor as an L687.5. I attempted to unsuccessfully verify this movement on the internet when I ran across this forum.
My question is: has anyone heard of this L687.5 movement, and if you have, do you know the differences between the.5 and the .2.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Brian

·
Super Moderator
5,834 Posts
You must have received the very latest re-iteration of Longine's L687 movement and i wasn't able to find any info on it either. Everything i read said it was based on the ETA 7751 movement. Very nice watch though! Pics would be great!

You could follow the instructions in Post #3 of this thread. I'm sure if you sent them an email asking for information about the L687.5 they could provide you with something....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You must have received the very latest re-iteration of Longine's L687 movement and i wasn't able to find any info on it either. Everything i read said it was based on the ETA 7751 movement. Very nice watch though! Pics would be great!

You could follow the instructions in Post #3 of this thread. I'm sure if you sent them an email asking for information about the L687.5 they could provide you with something....
Thanks for your response "mikeyt". I've sent Longines an email requesting information about this caliber. I was told to expect a response within 24 to 48 hours. If, and when, I receive a response from Longines I will post it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts