WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I stated one of my watch resolutions was to find a ne whome fo rmy growing collection of time pieces. I made it happen the other night.

Seems I had a drawer in my second dresser which was home to but 2 sweaters. Those are now on the shelf in the closet. Now, I realized we're not here to discuss sweater housing, so here goes...

Foam padding under the blue felt.

Collection stands at 21 watches, spanning a range of names.

From the bottom to the top, and right to left, we have:

• Luminox
  • Jorge Gray
  • Movado
  • Stolas
  • Orient
  • RedSea
  • Roots

• Hamilton
  • Hamilton
  • Ingersoll
  • Magrette
  • Seiko
  • Esq
  • Diesel

• Stuhrling Original
  • Swiss Legend
  • Sturhling Original
  • Magrette
  • Invicta
  • Gruen
  • Nautica

Some will be up for sale soon, I hope:

Diesel, Esq, Nautica, Sturhlings and Roots.

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Nice job, that looks great! I'd like to do the same thing eventually.

'Course, Ill need more watches.:sneaky2:

And one of my wife's drawers.:sad:

Think I may be waiting awhile!:crying::lol:

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Or you could go with the OCD watch case - waterproof high impact plastic with foam trays and protective booties for each watch, plus moisture-removing desiccant packs.

Small enough to slide under the bed, and they'll even float. Also made with different cutouts to store watches on bracelets, or a combination of straps and bracelets.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Or you could go with the OCD watch case - waterproof high impact plastic with foam trays and protective booties for each watch, plus moisture-removing desiccant packs.
But... then how would I gaze on the beauty of my watches each morning before heading to work? How would I give rise to those early-day self-actualized frustrations of trying to decide which watch to wear? :cursing: :cursing::biggrin:

...and this is an observation, not a judgement, but I have to ask. The hoods on the watches. What, are you holding them hostage? ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I recently got a new home for my beauties as well..

Reactions: Sumer
1 - 7 of 7 Posts