WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my. I found out about Lum-Tec watches early in 2011 in a watch thread on an automotive forum I am on. I began looking at them and by April I had decided on my first one an M37. It even matched the stitching in my car haha. It took just one to start my addiction. I recently picked up an M25 to add to my collection and received my M21 as a combined Birthday/Christmas gift from my parents. The tungsten models are absolutely gorgeous. So enough words and onto some pics. Please excuse the varied color in the pics. I have determined using a hardwood floor as a back drop it is hard to replicate the color as the floor changes with each different angle.

I started off with the M37 on the leather band when I first got it but about 2 months ago put it on the Bracelet and it is my new favorite that way. Do miss the blue stitching a little though.

The M21 and M25 I have so far kept only on the leather bands. I plan to get a dark brown croc strap for the M21 in the future.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nice pictures!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Addiction is not a good thing... but Tungsten Lum-Tecs are an understandable weakness. There are 'tons' of fine straps out there, and some really sweet vintage and ammo straps. Brown's a good look on those watches. I went with an inexpensive faux gator to start...

m255wtf.jpg but I'm thinking I might've liked this alternate version more... bg2.jpg ...whatever the case, that's a nice little trio you have!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Welcome to the *Official* LÜMatics forum...

Great shots of some nice watches there man. :thumbup1:
The M21 has not really been posted much on here, but sure is a beauty!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy those beautiful watches and some additional ones in the coming year! :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Welcome! You have some nice Lum-Tec watches and your photos are great!

Yep, Lum-Tec watches are highly addictive! :laugh: Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
45 Posts
New and addicted

I share the feelings. I am new here also and I am sure I will be adding several Lum-Tecs to my collection. I've yet to hold one in my hands though, as I am awaiting the M62. I'm not sure I'll be able to wait and will be picking out one that's in stock before then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts