WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

New guy here who recently got into watches. It started with a Luminox that I was given at my academy graduation, it broke about 8 months later after i changed the time. I tried to get it fixed but customer service sucked, so in the end I have ended up with a Lum Tec B12. I have also discovered a lot of other manufactures and watch makes that I am interested in durring my search for a new work watch. Odd how it starts. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
15,641 Posts
Hello .45 and welcome to WTF!
As a tritium junkie, may I offer my condolences on the LumiNox? You picked a great replacement however. We have lots of LUM-TEC fans as members here.
You may even get to say hi to the owner of LUM-TEC, Chris Wiegand. He happens to be a fellow WTF member- screen name: Ray Knight

After your B12 arrives and the first waves of giddy reverie wear off, don't forget to post pics and wrist shots!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will make sure to get some shots up. The trit on the luminox was so very cool that was by far one of the coolest things I have owned. I think i just got a lemon as far as the movement was concerned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts