WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I just pulled the trigger on this and am so glad I did. I waited for a few weeks and during that time these almost sold out. From what I gathered scouring the internet there are only a few left to buy new. I'm sure you can find one in a store somewhere though. I was told (not sure if it's completely true) that these won't be made anymore so after these last few are snatched up that's a wrap. I'm glad I got it. What say you??:cool1::001_tt2::drool: Oh yea, I'll post on wrist pics when it comes in

Watch Analog watch Light Clock Watch accessory

·
Registered
37 Posts
That is a big watch. I like the face and rose gold accents. That picture does not do this watch justice. It is a beautiful watch.
I only found one listing.

Congratulations and enjoy!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leviathan #12483 WITH PICS

OK so the grail came in yesterday. I gotta say it is nicer than I anticipated. It is a large watch, which I wanted, but not as heavy as my Venom. The detail in the face is extrodinary!! The watch wears light and is much more comfortable than I expected. I got a bunch of comments at dinner last night and it's "unveiling." lol Overall i'm very pleased with it. I have to give a special thanks to Ken at time 4-less (Time-4less Watches). I called and ordered over the phone. He was great. Its so nice to actually speak to a human. The watch came in a few days and it was packaged really well. I've got "watch in a box" before and was impressed with how well the watch came packaged. So without further adeu..... Rectangle Box Gas Jewellery Silver
Watch Analog watch Photograph Blue Clock
Arm Gesture Finger Thumb Wrist
Watch Clock Finger Natural material Analog watch
Hand Body jewelry Finger Grass Wrist

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.