WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchased the new GMT SS and am wanting to get some black rubber bands to switch it to for when I am either hunting so it doesn't shine so much as well as for when I go snorkeling......where would I find good high quality rubber bracelets for this?

Happy Holidays to all...

NC

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
The GMT is one of my favorites and I have snorkeled with it many times..I do not change the bracelet..

However, try The Watch Prince, they are very good to deal with and have a nice selection.

Also, Fredawatchstraps looks interesting although I have never dealt with them.

They are a sponsor here, so go the main page, scroll down, find their banner and click on it.

:cool1:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Congratulations on buying the GMT II--it is a very nice watch. For hunting though, you might want to consider a Casio G-Shock--quite a few models have rubber/resin straps and they are tough too. Although I haven't seen rubber straps which fit Rolex (and I haven't tried either) I have seen many use a Nato strap for diving. Now they do get wet, which is a disadvantage, but they also have sort of a "catch" mechanism so you won't lose your watch if the band comes undone while underwater.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts