WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new GMT IIc arrived on friday and what a butey. This is my first rolex purchase and hoping not my last. I hope to have better pictures over the weekend.:thumbup:

Jeff.
[URL="http://
[/URL]

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congrats! It's a great piece.

·
Registered
260 Posts
congrats, that is a better picture than i could hope to do

·
Registered
33 Posts
Beautiful.

Guys i am from Singapore. Could i get a price gauge of this new GMT to expect in USA? :) I have a friend that frequents there and if it is better priced than the S$10k we are paying here, i might get him to pick one up for me. Really love it...

·
Registered
416 Posts
the latest iteration of the GMT II has sparked a lot of enthusiasm. I like it tremendously, it looks like a very solid watch.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I love that watch! Mine unfortunately just got really, really hosed up in a car accident. The airbags ripped it off my wrist and it got horribly marred by all the glass fragments. Funny, the part that "failed" was the new clasp. The metal completely sheered. I'll send it back to Rolex and see what they can do for it. I'm heart broken.

When I get some pics, I'll start a thread on the "restoration" of my 5 month old GMT-IIc. Maybe I just wasn't meant for nice things.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love that watch! Mine unfortunately just got really, really hosed up in a car accident. The airbags ripped it off my wrist and it got horribly marred by all the glass fragments. Funny, the part that "failed" was the new clasp. The metal completely sheered. I'll send it back to Rolex and see what they can do for it. I'm heart broken.

When I get some pics, I'll start a thread on the "restoration" of my 5 month old GMT-IIc. Maybe I just wasn't meant for nice things.....
Wow that is really a shame, sorry to here the bad news.:crying:
I hope your O.K.?

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts

B&V - oh maaan....when did this happen? Are you OK? :crying:

Have any photos of the watch after the accident?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts