WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently added a Sony NEX 6 to my photographic gears and is the first NEX model that 'spoke' to me. LOL! While DSLR is my main stay, I cant help but find the NEX 6 being my EDC the last few weeks. I'll add some photos and impressions when I am able to as I am still on the road this week. So far I found that the image quality of jpeg output from camera is outstanding in both studio photography and outdoors. More later. Cheers!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I "had" to buy the NEX 6 just before Christmas. It makes my Canon 7D look like a cement block size wise. I bought the 35 mm E Mount lens to shoot with. I am very impressed with its speed and picture quality. All of this must be taken from the source, I am an amateur photographer and not much more!

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I "had" to buy the NEX 6 just before Christmas. It makes my Canon 7D look like a cement block size wise. I bought the 35 mm E Mount lens to shoot with. I am very impressed with its speed and picture quality. All of this must be taken from the source, I am an amateur photographer and not much more!
Me too, I was traveling a lot and this camera just suits my need. AF is very fast on the pancake lens. The video AF and tracking is just incredible. I think I'll get the 35mm E mount lens too.

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This camera being very easy carry is great for street and food photos, here are some street scenes during a recent holiday in Penang.

Trying out low light street scenes (all photos straight from camera)

Fried Koay Teow by Macalister Road, Penang

The dish itself, a must try if you are in Penang Island.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.