WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW Fortis "FRISSON" Limited Edition by Rolf Sachs

Hi everyone,

I just received a very "cool" pic of a new limited edition Fortis watch that should be shipping from Switzerland any day now. It is called the FRISSON and is done by the same designer as their highly regarded "IQ" watch from a few years back.

This piece comes with a frosted mineral crystal that as moisture is introduced, becomes clear and exposes the beautiful & "sterile", Rolf Sachs dial. The strap is actually a transparent silicon, which I thought was very unusual, but looks incredible. The retail on this model is going to be set at $1,850 and they are only making 999 of them. I'm sure this will sell out quick, just as the "IQ" by Sachs did. This piece is currently available for pre-order.

I hope you all enjoy and please be on the look out for more cool Fortis limited editions coming in to AZ Fine Time!

FORTISFRISSON-1 by JoeAZFT, on Flickr

FORTISFRISSON-3 by JoeAZFT, on Flickr

FORTISFRISSON-2 by JoeAZFT, on Flickr

Please let me know if I can be any help!

Thank you,

Joe @ AZ Fine Time

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Um, so you have to get the watch wet to tell the time? :confused1:
Not necessarily. The bright blue hands are pretty easy to see through the fogged crystal. The lume is also outstanding, and helps very much with the legibility. The numerals and date are not easy to see, but all you have to do is breathe on it for it to clear up. I'm going to post some more pics on this piece in the next few days to help explain more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts