WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the new Cannonball Express in the Flesh? How about the Cleveland Express dual time?

I have not seen either of those models and I look forward to seeing some pics an hearing some reviews.

A friend of mine is considering the EM II TMT Diver, and I look forward to seeing that in person as well.

I especially like to select models with calibers that have been modified, probably why I have a Moonphase and a Nightrain.

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
I haven't seen either yet.
At this time of year I try to avoid the AD.
It can be a dangerous place!

·
Registered
22 Posts
The distributor here in Hong Kong told me that the Cannonball should arrive by the end of this month...he's got a waiting queue of 3 people and I'm one of them. I can't decide whether to go with the steel or the leather band as I need to see it in the flesh before deciding. He said that the retail price will be approx. USD2500, so my price should be around USD1625.

Oliver

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The distributor here in Hong Kong told me that the Cannonball should arrive by the end of this month...he's got a waiting queue of 3 people and I'm one of them. I can't decide whether to go with the steel or the leather band as I need to see it in the flesh before deciding. He said that the retail price will be approx. USD2500, so my price should be around USD1625.

Oliver

I should have you do my watch shopping...wow!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts