Registered
2,395 Posts
Most miles...

Cheers,
Rob

·
Registered
15,314 Posts

Like you Arthur, I love my vintage 1675 GMT. I would not say that it is the most worn since
now I have a total watch ADD and I am allover the board with many brands. However this watch is now
the longest time in my collection so in theory it probably enjoyed the most wrist time over the last 12 years.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Like you Arthur, I love my vintage 1675 GMT. I would not say that it is the most worn since
now I have a total watch ADD and I am allover the board with many brands. However this watch is now
the longest time in my collection so in theory it probably enjoyed the most wrist time over the last 12 years.
WOW a very clean 1675...what serial number is it? :biggrin:
Arthur

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Nothing like the beautiful examples shown above, but this little quartz Tag was my constant companion for 14 years! Recently, someone slipped some of the "cool-aid" into my coffee and I've started acquiring watches as if they were going to stop making them. :001_rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
15,645 Posts
Although I do try and rotate all my pieces, the Ball Fireman II is probably what you'd find if you dropped by unexpectedly.

·
Registered
15,314 Posts
Nothing like the beautiful examples shown above, but this little quartz Tag was my constant companion for 14 years! Recently, someone slipped some of the "cool-aid" into my coffee and I've started acquiring watches as if they were going to stop making them. :001_rolleyes:

That was my very first 'expensive' watch back in the day (I think 1993/94) !!
Mine was the same model with TT bezel and TT bracelet. My dad loves it and wears it daily :thumbup1:

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
You know how I can tell my collection is finally in the right place? :confused1: :confused1:

Because I've considered this question for over 2 hours now and can't one of my watches that actually gets more wrist time than the others.. :thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You know how I can tell my collection is finally in the right place? :confused1: :confused1:

Because I've considered this question for over 2 hours now and can't one of my watches that actually gets more wrist time than the others.. :thumbup1:
Scott you enjoy all your watches equaly, that is awesome.. :thumbup1:

Arthur

·
Registered
15,314 Posts
Dang !! Scott, what you are saying is actually frightening....

I think I am in the same position:
- I could not answer Arthur's question (like you) what watch in my collection gets now 'the most wrist time'
- there is NOT one watch currently that I am actively or even passively trying to add to my collection
- I do not itch to sell any watch currently in my collection

Hmmm, I think I need to get some Theraflu......just in case :lol:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Iwc xv

I also have a great rotation going but due to length of time of ownership, it's this one...

Reactions: small

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I wear the Hamilton to work almost every day, so it easily gets the most wrist time out of any of my watches.

On weekends my Sub gets worn the most.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts