WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you folks might find this of interest.

Breitling USA names new president
December 07, 2007

New York—Swiss watchmaker Breitling USA has named Philippe Bonay as the new president of its U.S. division, as longtime president Marie Bodman heads to the watch company's Swiss headquarters.

Bonay has spent nearly a decade in the watch industry, most recently serving as president of Italian watch company Panerai for the past five and a half years. Prior to that, he spent four years at luxury goods retailer Richemont doing marketing for Piaget and Baume et Mercier in Hong Kong and then for Piaget and Panerai in the United States, before taking the helm at Panerai.

"Philippe's expertise in marketing and strategic planning will help him direct and strengthen Breitling's brand focus in the U.S. for years to come, and I look forward to working with Philippe and know that Breitling will prosper under his direction," Bodman said in a release.

Bodman introduced Breitling to the United States in 1989. Over the last 19 years, she had broadened the watch's distribution base, grown sales and increased brand awareness in what was an under-developed market for the Swiss watch company. She will now be returning to the company's Grenchen, Switzerland, headquarters to support sales growth globally for the 123-year-old brand.

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am curious about any changes that might be in the works myself. I am just wondering if JBHIII has heard any thing yet as he does know some folks pretty well with the company.

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts