WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I am a new member, just signed up Tuesday Evening. This is my first post. I have always been a Rolex owner since '1967 a GMT master. Still wear it today. Two months ago I bought the new datejust II 41mm two tone . Then there is my knock about Air-King.
Never owned anything but a Rolex. I was on line looking at Breitling. I Like the sport model. So i went to the mall here in Albuquerque on a Sunday afternoon. Just to look mind you not buy. I was about to settle on the Superocean 42. next to the 42 in the case was a larger watch, wow I like this better. So I ended up buying the 44.
My first choice was the Submariner no date. The jeweler was going to give me a trade in of $4,000 for my GMT. The sub sells for $6,300
Now the Breitling was $3,000 i'm thinking if i have to make up the difference for the sub of three thousand plus tax, why not buy the Superocean 44 four three thousand and get to keep my GMT.
I really truly like this Breitling. It even comes with a date. I just couldn't see an extra three thousand for pretty much the same watch that does the same thing. I am so glad that i bought the Breitling.

bush tucker

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Nuttin' wrong with a Breitling! Expanding your horizons past one brand is a good thing. Welcome to Watch Talk Forums..... now how about some pictures of your watches?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts