WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my new/old Waltham automatic I bought today! I know next to nothing about it. And it's a Swiss automatic and has the markings "905" under the balance wheel and "E4" on the side of the crown is. And the case back says "b-486" on the inside. That's all thats worth telling. Anyone know more about it or the movement?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
hey man I'm not trying to be rude but everyone loves pics (and either I'm going blind or something), because we want to see them!, but your pics are always blurry and hard to see any detail...we want to see, but we cant...:T

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol I love you guys! Ok ok. I promise I will get some tonight!!!!! Give me about an hour or 3 lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
these good enough for you?:001_tt2:
Woo-hoo! you did it! Now we can see what you've got. :001_smile:

Looks cool and Congrats, but I can't tell you anything about it, as I'm not one of the vintage experts here. I'm sure someone will come along who knows.

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Necrobump :blushing: I have an update though, the movent (FHF 905) was also used in the Girard Perregaux gyromatic movements in the 70s also :thumbup:

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm sure the movement is pretty good. That sure is a lot of case. Certainly an embodiment of everything one would expect from a 70's example.

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bryce124 said:
I'm sure the movement is pretty good. That sure is a lot of case. Certainly an embodiment of everything one would expect from a 70's example.
Lol thats why I bought it. I looked at it and then I could hear "I shot the sheriff" whenever I look at it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts