WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@time: inside. that's the one thing they don't do rolex style.
some more photos:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Looks great! Congrats! Is that the 43mm case with the 22mm bracelet? How about some wrist shots?

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Hey Bos,

VERY nice!!!!! :drool:

I was realy torn between the Ocean Ghost meteorite & the reserve. But wasn't sure the price difference was worth it. Now you have me wondering if I want to switch! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
scott, i talk about the reserve issue in Invictaland. it seems to be a substantial upgrade.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Hi Boscoe so did the dial get a wow when you first opened the box?Now for the bracelet much more substancial in weight, fit and feel then the standard non reserve line.So congratulations on one very nice addition to your superb
collection.Wear and enjoy it in great health. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup1:

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@LARRY; officially a 44 mm case. 22 mm band.
@casy: the meteorite dial is good, not lots of texture, but it's acceptable. i've had four or five meteorites this is similar too them all. the detail is usually most visible on close-up photos.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Mr. Boscoe I thought you were done with Invicta ?

Must be like me I can't resist a good stinky cheese.:001_tt1:

·
Registered
571 Posts
nice dial, looks like a solid watch.
I'm not sure I like the Wesley Snipes "Blade" style logo and second hand butt though. A bit much for me

·
Registered
345 Posts
Congrats Boscoe: I will have to look this one up. I have more or less given up on Invicta lately and wasnt even aware of this offering. Like you I am nuts for the meteorite dials although getting a good one is a crap shoot. All of mine have been from private individuals where I could get some close-ups of the dial first or from smaller dealers who were willing to take the time and effort to photograph the individual watch I was interested in. But when you get a good one------Oh, Boy.
ENJOY

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@bonatto: Didn't notice the "Blade" thing til you mentioned it (LOL!) and I agree, the 2nd hand butt is a bit much

·
Banned
5,421 Posts
Looks like a nice watch from the pics.
Will it stay or will it go?
What do the oddsmakers say??:001_tt2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts