WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The great folks at Discount Watch Store ran a 10hour special on these a day or so ago for a no brainier price of $69.00. Just couldn't help myself. Very nice watch and inexpensive considering the movement (NH35A). Only thing I wasn't thrilled with was a 40mm case but I can live with it at that price. Its a nice piece if it does as well as my other PD with the NH35A, I cant complain. The blue dial in this watch is just gorgeous. Stock pics dont do it justice at all. A great engine showing up in a lot of the Pro Divers and Grand Divers now. I'm sure we will see a lot more of it. It is definitely a great time keeper.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]​

* I retract my statement as to the case size. As per Invictas website:

PRO DIVER AUTOMATIC

Model 5053

Movement: 24 jewel automatic . Shock resistant
Case and dial: 43mm . Solid stainless steel .
Unidirectional bezel . Screw down crown/w stainless steel skeleton exhibition case back .
Flame fusion crystal with magnifier .
Tritnite® luminous hands and markers . Date display
Case and dial: Solid stainless steel diver buckle with safety clasp
Water resistant: 200 meters

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
I saw the sale, and I was really tempted to jump all over one of these, but I didn't and now I really regret it, the entire package is a winner. The newely decorated rotor looks great and the whole watch is gorgeous. Congrats on the new addition, and wear it well!

·
Premium Member
3,606 Posts
I bought the same watch, for $69 bucks it is a no brainer. When it breaks you can just toss it, in the mean time you have a great looking watch to beat the tar out of. I will say I would have liked a coin edge bezel a lot more.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
I bought the same watch, for $69 bucks it is a no brainer. When it breaks you can just toss it, in the mean time you have a great looking watch to beat the tar out of. I will say I would have liked a coin edge bezel a lot more.
I agree a coin edge bezel and a 46mm case size would make these fly off the shelfs, but thats what I like, larger coin edge style bezlels, I don't mind 42 or 43mm but thats about as small as I like to go, I like the larger divers, but not the over complicated larger watches such as the SAN and Venom, a excursion is on my list though!

·
Premium Member
3,606 Posts
I agree a coin edge bezel and a 46mm case size would make these fly off the shelfs, but thats what I like, larger coin edge style bezlels, I don't mind 42 or 43mm but thats about as small as I like to go, I like the larger divers, but not the over complicated larger watches such as the SAN and Venom, a excursion is on my list though!
I could see this in a 42 to 44 as well. the 46 is a bit to big for me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts