WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New addition - Jaeger Lecoultre Reverso Grande Date

I have been "collecting" watches for several years, during which time I have had a large variety of styles and brands. Recently I feel that my tastes and preferences have become more focused. When evaluating a possible addition, I now search for three main criteria: 1) pedigree, 2) unique movement, and 3) something that "speaks" to me. For the past year and a half, I have been in a Masters in Healthcare Administration program and will be graduating this August. So I wanted to get myself a graduation gift. I happen to come across a second hand Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Grande Date at a very reasonable price. So, since opportunity knocked, I opened the door. It arrived today and I would like to share it with you all. To help finance it, I sold my Baume et Mercier Classima Executive. I was OK letting go of this piece as it did not really meet my three criteria mentioned above. So, now my collection consists of: 1) Omega Speedmaster, 2) Omega Aqua Terra 8500 (I have it on a black leather band, but also have a bracelet) and 3) Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Grande Date. Anyway, enjoy the pics!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts