WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some time to take a few pictures. Thought I would post my two additions in the last two months. I know this may SHOCK a lot of you because of the write ups on these models, but that why I bought them. They really are bigger than I would normally go for, but again, I really like them and they are functioning fine. The 0785, black ion DD I got at a great price before Thankgiving (new), the 0783 ss DD was on the Invicta Sunday run New Years Day 2012. Hopefully I will not regret posting this. (just kidding).

awk409ak

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats on your Speedways! I also have both of these and they are beautiful watches. When Invicta gets it right, they can knock it out of the park!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks. Good to see someone else bought these. I too think they are beautiful watches, big and heavy, but beautiful. Too bad there was so much bad press on these.

awk409ak

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
yeah congrats on the speedways, I have one on my radar right now, but I don't think I'm gonna pull the trigger on one for sometime, they are cool looking though, and alot of guys that have them, say they wear really well

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Yah, mine still running great. I've got the first Speedway , which I believe looks better than the new addition. Not to say the new addition does not look great because it does. If I didn't purchase the first one chances are I've would of got the new one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts