WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up this used Invicta. I don't know the model number (its not on the back). It has an 25 Jewel ETA mov't, curved/dome crystal, and the entire watch in brushed SS. The white dial features a beautiful wave pattern and all the numbers and hands are luminous. This is a beautiful watch especially for the money that I paid. CHEAP!!! Please excuse the terrible cell pics.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I have never seen a invicta like that before, pretty crazy though, wear it well, and enjoy, what you could do is send invicta a email with some pics, and see what they come up with.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
it's definetly a unique shape, and style, I would take a pic and send it too invicta and see if they can give you the model number, I'd be intrested to see when it came out. I have followed invicta for a few years, and have never seen anything like that. I even opened up my invicta book and took a look for you, and I could not find that model.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys!!! I'll let everyone know if I find any additional information about this watch.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
306 Posts
Now that's something you sure don't see everyday.Very unique case for sure.Congrats! Post your findings when you nail it down, I would be curious to know when it was made.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts