WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
100_3931.jpg 100_3933.jpg Hey guy's. I'm new here and new to Accutrons. I recently obtained a m6 spaceview. I LOVE IT. It keeps very accurate time.My question is whether the 66 spaceviews came with a chapter ring or some without. I'm sure its a conversion but I wondered if some came without the ring.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Accutron ownership. Others more knowledgeable will be along to advise you but I suspect they will tell you that Spaceviews were produced both with and without chapter rings at that time. Pics of your watch will help.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
I must confess that I don't know all the models of the Spaceview made in 1966 but there is very little doubt in my mind that they were made with and without chapter rings.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
I'd say that the crystal and hands were made by Clark but it is a nice looking watch and would be fun to wear and use.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I agree. The hands and crystal look like Clark but the average person will ever know.
I like the lugs on that case and have only seen a few of that style. It would be nice to know the case number but I wouldn't recommend opening the back for no good reason.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts