WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get a prodiver watch.. the original pro diver 8926OB, i heard its the best selling 40mm sized one with the coin edge bezel. The only problem I have is that I would like something that looks like this but bigger in size with a bigger bracelet. I have been looking through some of the pages on here and diff models, but they all seem to have like some kind of catch.. One of them is mother of pearl and i hate that. Another is too huge at 47mm. Another is scalloped bezel. Some are no longer on the market.

Is there a model that looks the most like the original 8926OB but just bigger? 43-45 mm? If invicta doesn't have it, do you guys know any other watch brands that might have it?

Best Regards

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
There is the Reserve Pro Diver. 45 mm case. There was also a yellow dial and two tone with a blue dial. Sorry for the terrible pic. I need to take some new ones.

Model # 6882

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i saw the reserve,, nice watch but can't find any around anymore.. the one id id find was like 400 dollars or more

·
Banned
2,874 Posts
A few years ago they released a 43mm Pro Diver. The way you could tell the difference -- besides the size -- was the "Pro Diver" and logo on the dial, above 6 o'clock. But I don't remember if the came in a coin-edge or scallop bezel. I don't think Invicta produces the 43 anymore.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe they produced a scalloped one and a coin edge one that had mother of pearl. I couldn't find any of them for sale. Looks like they are sold out everywhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts