WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on a documentary about how a watch is made. The history segment of the documentary will talk briefly about the rise in popularity of quartz watches in the 1970s. I've been trying to find video and photos of 1970s watches by Seiko and Citizen, but it's been difficult. Are there any watch collectors here who would be interested in taking a photo of their quartz watch from the '70s and sending the photo/s to me for possible inclusion in the documentary? Please message me for more details. I'd really appreciate the help.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Hey Billy, sounds like a very good project & yes I'll get some of my watch pics

together for you.

I've got a couple early seiko vintage quartz Tuna's. The 1st full titanium cased quartz powered 600m divers watch & others....will take a couple days but you;ll appreciate the pics.
:thumbup1:

Thanks,
Jim

I'm working on a documentary about how a watch is made. The history segment of the documentary will talk briefly about the rise in popularity of quartz watches in the 1970s. I've been trying to find video and photos of 1970s watches by Seiko and Citizen, but it's been difficult. Are there any watch collectors here who would be interested in taking a photo of their quartz watch from the '70s and sending the photo/s to me for possible inclusion in the documentary? Please message me for more details. I'd really appreciate the help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts