WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cursing: So, I had a flashback to high school and bought a neat Universal LED watch on the bay for a tidy sum of .01. Yes, one cent, I was the only bidder!!! Only marking on watch is 30 M WR. Had a battery installed and it functions great but I can't figure out how to set it!!!! It has the typical four push buttons with the bottom left being the "mode" button. Any suggestions???? I already did the usual Google searches....:confused1:

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Been a long time, but if I remember correctly you use the mode to where you want to start then you hold another button down till it blinks then set with the other button and use the mode to keep going to all the functions till you are done....good luck

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!!! Got it set and it's running like, well....a Swisss watch!!! Looks really retro and much nicer than the black plastic sports watches made today. Now where did I put my leisure suit??? Guess I'll have to borrow one from :001_tt2:Ulackfocus.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.