1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
quartz or automatic?

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
Hi Jared,I've got what you're looking for,click on the Triton's Treasures banner in this forum and check it out.

·
Registered
161 Posts
If you can find it, the all black Aussie Diver is awsome. You might pm Triton and find out if he can get that one

*Not my pic

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I just ordered the 4473 from Tritons treasures and I can hardly wait to have it in my hands. Triton is the best I have ever dealt with on Epay, bar none!! They treat their customers like gold.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so delicious, I think I am going to go with the Aussie, and get another pro diver. Anybody know where multiple purchases gets you a discount?

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
@ matsonjb, I love you terminology. Delicious is a good way to describe a great looking watch. I would try one of WTF’s sponsors, they would offer multiple purchase discounts.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes. I my prob is that I do not want something that looks exactly like rolex. I love the all black so that is why I am picking up a Aussie MOP Black. Also I am picking up three 8926, two tone gold and blue, green, and typical black. There are sooo many options and I have a watch fetish. I am getting rid of my RD on ebay so look it up.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I will have a look see but the RD's are too big for me even though I like big watches. My Ocean Ghost's are 47mm and thats about my limit.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts