WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, Well i finally tracked down a 9937 with the ETA 25 jewel movement, but it has a scalloped bezel. I want to swap the bezel for a coin edged bezel.
I need a source for a new replacement coin edged bezel. Any one know who I can contact?

·
Banned
927 Posts
You'll probably have to go thru Invicta. Contact Andrew at 800-327-7682. He hooked me up recently with a part I needed, and I got it with no problem in about a month, as it was originally on backorder... and I was told it came from Switzerland.

You'd better get the insert as well as it would be a very difficult to swap without bending it.

Good luck.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
:)

last I talked with Invicta they quoted me $42.+ for the insert, I'd be afraid to ask about the CE ring...so I know what to do there...
I think what I have decided to do is buy a CE 8926 for inexpensive, swap bezels if they are interchangeable (I was told they were) then resell the 8926 for a little less to move it. many folks don't like the CE...
anybody know if the bezel ring is the same on the 8926 and the 9937 ? that may be a question for Invicta.. like I said the 9210 and 8926 are supposed to be interchangeable...

diver88:):)

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Hi Guys, Well i finally tracked down a 9937 with the ETA 25 jewel movement, but it has a scalloped bezel. I want to swap the bezel for a coin edged bezel.
I need a source for a new replacement coin edged bezel. Any one know who I can contact?
Here is a link to our old forum that may help you. http://jholbrook.proboards33.com/index.cgi?board=Invicta&action=print&thread=1132270295

Pardon me for asking, full metal, but why spend 300 bucks+ for a new watch only to start tinkering? The scalloped or Omega style bezel is very nice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought about getting a 8826 and doing the bezel swap. I prefer the look of the coin bezel, but I may change my mind once the watch arrives. I could have gotten a 9937 with the sw 200 26 jewel movement but I really wanted the ETA movement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts