WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night's episode of NCIS had a very long duration (a few seconds) of a close up shot of a Breitling Pilot Chronograph. The "owner" of the watch was a Navy dude who was killed (apparently he was involved with the "enemy"). Tony remarked how he found it odd that someone on a military salary could affor such an expensive watch. As I recall both Jethro and Tony wear Omega watches (Jethro has been seen with the orange band).

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Yep, there are 2 Planet Oceans on NCIS - both Gibbs and Tony wear one. I forget what the slightly nerdy dude McGee wears.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Yup, the Breitling in last nights episode was the Breitling B01 Navitimer. No way to tell from the shots if it was the limited or not, but it is the new B01.

Gibb's wore an Explorer before the PO he currently wears. DiNozzo's worn a Submariner, then the PO and now is wearing a Tag Monaco (I think the LE). McGee's worn a TT Daytona, but not sure if that's what he's currently wearing...

Yes, I watch way too many reruns of NCIS.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

·
Registered
175 Posts
before tony had the TAG

... there were a couple episodes between PO and TAG- was he wearing a Ball Hydrocarbon?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
come to think about it, i sure would like to know what ziva wears (watch wise and other wise:001_tt1::sneaky2:). given how she kicks major butt a g-shock would be fitting. abby i am sure wears some goth/geek watch.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Ah hah! I too had wondered what watches were worn on NCIS. I'm crazy about that show! Thanks for posting this information guys. Cheers, Bill P.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts