WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ever made you look, considered, or bought a Watch cause you liked the name given? I like anything named after a sea creature and own the Denissov Barracuda one of my favorites and perfectly named.

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
I once bought a bottle of Butt Monkey Chimp Chiller Ale just because of the name. Sadly, it's since been changed to Bad Monkey which isn't nearly as funny.

Wasn't bad, but not as good as Arrogant Bastard taste-wise.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I once bought a bottle of Butt Monkey Chimp Chiller Ale just because of the name. Sadly, it's since been changed to Bad Monkey which isn't nearly as funny.

Dennis, you bought that because of the name? I would have thought you bought it because your picture is on the label. :D

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

·
Super Moderator
16,575 Posts
With a name like "Urwerk", I just had to go and see what they looked like!
And I'm kind of bummed that Hamilton never came out with a William.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh oh igot one, now I know the James Bond Is proper and fits the image of an Omega but what about Hamiltons "Mcguiver" hehehe. When your trapped in a room with a bomb with no escape. Then you can add Parnis " Mcgruber" hehehe.

·
Super Moderator
16,575 Posts
You mean that old bowling ball I have stashed away somewhere in the basement that hasn't been used in 15 years!!!
Sure thing...I'll look for it this weekend. :thumbup1:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.