WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if this is approved.

As much as I love nicknames and screennames, it will be a great honour for me to know the forum members by their personal names.
Personally I find it 'strange' to be calling people 'names'.

in a way, I have poor memory for nicknames too. hahaha.

so..here it's simple. your nick = your real name

alwaysfreewilly = Yuyan

JBHII = John H.

your turn............

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I devised a clever method when coming up with my nickname; one surely to befuddle anyone trying to identify me:

Steve = Steve

I know, I know... Don't hate me because I'm clever.

Truth is, I've never been very good at coming up with nicknames for online forums...

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Aaron=Aaron:001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Well, like Steve & Aaron I spent LOTS of time on my screen name too.

And you know what, I'm not going to tell you - you have to guess mine!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scott D = ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, like Steve & Aaron I spent LOTS of time on my screen name too.

And you know what, I'm not going to tell you - you have to guess mine!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scott D = ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Hahaha..judging by the way people are playing this game so far, I suppose Scott??? But I cant figure what D is. haha..
P.S. You happen to have the same birth date as my elder brother. :001_tt2:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Bob,

Hilarious signature... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scott
Actually, my sig is the opening line from the Pink Floyd song titled "Time" My avatar is the album cover of The Dark Side Of The Moon. The song Time is on that album:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Kind regards
Bob:cool:

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Hey Steve,

Just realized your avatar's animated. My animation ain't working here. Humm.. At least I now know it's suposed to work. Have to go figure out why she ain't flying...

Or - may I may just go get qualified & upgraded to the -22... :thumbup1:

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Hahaha..judging by the way people are playing this game so far, I suppose Scott??? But I cant figure what D is. haha..
P.S. You happen to have the same birth date as my elder brother. :001_tt2:
Funny.. I've met many people with my same birthday. It's very popular for some reason... :lol:

And the D is the first initial of my last name might be. Due to security & classification regulations I'm unable to disclose that information.... :scared: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Funny.. I've met many people with my same birthday. It's very popular for some reason... :lol:

And the D is the first initial of my last name might be. Due to security & classification regulations I'm unable to disclose that information.... :scared: :lol: :lol:
hahaha...you are giving me a good laugh tonight!!! thanks Scott! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

Hey Scott
I know what the D stands for, but I aint tellin:lol::lol::001_tt2:

Regards
Bob:D

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
:) well Yuyan,
mines not as easy as Scott, or Bob, Or Steve.

diver88= scuba diving since 1988 = CCMIII = Trey (3) = Terry:blink::blink:

:):):)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts