WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was another one of those guys that said no new watches for a while. So much for that......thanks to ShopNBC my wife is mad but I'm getting another Invicta. ShopNBC is doing another 5 day event right from the Invicta warehouse and they are offering some great pricing on watches. Picked up a Grand Lupah with 5 leather interchangeable straps under $90.00. With the 6 valuepays it's under $15.00/month. The event goes through Monday and will be on all day Sunday. Some really great deals so if your not supposed to buy any new watches...........better not watch.:wink:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bill,

You don't know how many watches I've shown her and offered to buy. I even bought one she liked without telling her, I wanted to surprise her. She's had the watch since September, it's in her nightstand, she hasn't even gone to get the bracelet fitted to her wrist. I've offered to take her several times but she just doesn't seem interested. Maybe a laptop!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
With the 6 valuepays it's under $15.00/month. :wink:
You told her?

You really told her?

Are you kidding me, You really told her?????

One good Double Jack and coke at my favorite dive is $12.
There are certain things men are absolutely obligated, to share with our mates, I get and respect that.

But....
1, Anything that cost me me that little,
2, Gives me that much satisfaction,
2, And has nothing to do with a member of the of the opposite sex.

Is Top Secret and is none of her business, trust me, you are just handing her the sniper rounds, for when the time comes.

I am not talking about being dishonest, or deceitful, or disrespectful, to your Wife/Soul Mate/Life Partner.

I have a Threshold Level of Disclosure, if it cost less than a months worth of morning coffee, then it's all good.

Remember, Men are men, woman are different!

tim

Click the photo, to see with your own eyes!!!
Control panel Circuit component Audio equipment Electronic component Electrical wiring

P.S. Just having fun, I mean no disrespect, what so ever, tim.

·
Registered
97 Posts
It's always better to ask for forgiveness rather than permission.....
What he said! My wife has no idea of how many watches I own. :D. I even went so far as to put a bracelet on a new watch which came on a strip. All my watches are on bracelets. She would notice a strap and then we'd have to have the discussion. Of cause when I notice something new she's bought, the response is always, "this old thing, I've had it for ages."
The bills are paid and we have food on the table. :D
edison
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.