WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,079 Posts
So, is this your very first video? The script could use a tweak. You said of your #2 choice (Mitch Mason?) that "the clasp is absolutely amazing". If it's so amazing, one wonders WHY and what makes it so amazing? All we have is that view at the beginning of the video of 6 anonymous watches. On the face of it all, none of them look that amazing.
Better luck next time.

·
Super Moderator
16,079 Posts
I watched the video twice, and no, I did NOT subscribe! However, I did not discern any revenue-generating content.
It's missing salient details, but I can't see how it goes against our Rules.

·
Administrator
6,330 Posts
I do like Christopher Ward watches in general. And i agree with the OP in that the one he has is a bit 'thick' ....

·
Banned
16 Posts
So, is this your very first video? The script could use a tweak. You said of your #2 choice (Mitch Mason?) that "the clasp is absolutely amazing". If it's so amazing, one wonders WHY and what makes it so amazing? All we have is that view at the beginning of the video of 6 anonymous watches. On the face of it all, none of them look that amazing.
Better luck next time.
Thanks for your reply. Your tastes obviously differ to mine, and that's what makes the hobby so interesting. I admit the video lacks a lot of detail, but ask yourself, how long would it be if I went into detail of every watch?

I openly accept my videos lack the quality of some reviewer,. but they are also considerably better than some others. I would challenge you to try it yourself, as it is extremely hard and very time consuming.

·
Banned
16 Posts
So with the "If you liked the...don't forget to subscribe" is this a you tube post that will make money for the creator?
LOL, I can not even consider any revenue until I hit 1000 subscribers, and I presently have 378. I do it for fun, and just hope some people obtain some knowledge in order they can make an informed purchase. I openly admit my videos are very amateur, but have a look at most of the USA based reviewers, and you will see some dreadful crap. Of course, there are a few very good ones, such as relative time, but people such as Random Rob are just awful

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.