1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Nice watches.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Sothis is a nice brand. price tag aint high too. I first got to know about this brand is through its Spirit of Moon. Thought was a rather nice design.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The rolex is authentic, and is not a replica, it is an early 70's model, the guy who does my watch repair who collects vintage watches wanted to buy it from me, but I couldn't sell because it holds sentimental value. I also had an offer when I posted the picture on another board from a collector who was looking for a 70's day date.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
The rolex is authentic, and is not a replica, it is an early 70's model, the guy who does my watch repair who collects vintage watches wanted to buy it from me, but I couldn't sell because it holds sentimental value. I also had an offer when I posted the picture on another board from a collector who was looking for a 70's day date.

Thanks for the clarification Demon. I hope I didn't offend you. The reason I thought it was, was because in the picture it looks like the gold tone is wearing off at the lugs and in between the links.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts