WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been informed by Rebecca at Invicta service, that my SAIII-7751had to go back to Sweden for repairs to the crown-pin. The problem started when I unscrewed the crown to advance the date and once screwed off the collar, it jammed. I could not get it to turn counter-clockwise. After gently trying to work it free, the crown fell out of the watch (arghh?!?!??!!?).

Luckily, it fell out on the carpet and I found it, screwed it back in place and promptly shipped it off to Hollywood, FL.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this type of problem? Anyway, my Subaqua is enjoying a FREE trip to Europe without me, and I miss it TERRIBLY! I'll keep the forum posted on turn-around time and the outcome of the "trip".

Oh well, crap happens!

NAYTH

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweden, Switzerland...

The watch is probably in Bangkok abusing young quartz chronographs in a sweatshop somehwere!:mad:

I just want it to come home!:crying:

NAYTH

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nayth, maybe Invicta will send you a shirt that says, "My watch went to Switzerland and all I got was this Invicta polo shirt.":eek:hmy:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I feel you pain, my noma 3 7751 went to Europe for lack of auto-wind. Manual wind worked great though. This problem has caused me to buy 3 more Noma 3s (stupid discounts on Amazon/ShopNBC:cursing:). Anyways, maybe my watch and your watch can meet up and hit the red light district for drinks and fun w/ the locals.:001_tongue:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts