WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realized I have not shared with all, my collection I have thus far. It's not very pricey as compared to many of your watches out there. I am trying to save as I move along. Too many watches to get. hahaha.

So far, in my humble collection I have:

1) Fossil sundial watch. this works exactly like how a sundial will work. So if it's a cloudy day, no time to tell. So far, I have not really wear this out. hahaha. I have to stand facing North for this to work. It's a cool watch to have though. Afterall, timekeeping started from here!

2) Espirit Quartz Digital-Analog: A simple, affordable Quartz, good for students like me. Its dial face is really flat, and somehow the whole watch sat well on my wrist. has almost all functions. day, date, hours, mins, seconds, 2nd time zone, alarm. count-down etc etc.

3) and then of course, my Swatch Wheel. the design is very nice. the wheel rotates across the dial. it's the seconds running!!

4) Seiko 5: No need to elaborate. Love the strap, the dial. everything as always.

5) and then thus far, my most expensive acquisition: the UNITAS 6497 movement manual watch. massive size though. if I feel like a big watch today, I will wear it.

so my collection thus far is 7. I hope to acquire some GERMANS and RUSSIANS. maybe ITALIANS as well. hahaha. bring it on!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Nice and diverse collection.
I love the Fossil-does it have any lume???:lol:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice and diverse collection.
I love the Fossil-does it have any lume???:lol:
no lume. it's really just a delicate piece of wooden dial.

Very nice collection. I see a Tudor lurking there. Is it a ladies or midsize?
There is no Tudor!!! haha. I am assuming you are referring to the orange strap? That's just a simple Swiss quartz diver like watch. 37mm dial size.

Are we still talking watches :confused1:

Nice solid collection... Enjoy :thumbup1:
HAHAHAHA. of course I am talking about watches. What were you thinking???

Yes. I love the sundial watch. It just makes me feel so primitive!!!!!! I think if I were to wear it, I am sure to attract gazes from onlookers!!! Just like if I were to carry pocketwatches. I am still hunting down for that one pocketwatch I love absolutely and carrying it around. I loved pocketwatches!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts