WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of those elusive Astronaut bullet bands sold last night on the Swamp along with an Astronaut case. Amazed by what I was seeing, I didn't realize that it had a "Buy It Now" for $120.00 until it was too late. I missed it by seconds. Sure hope one of you got it. Item number: 300632929398

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
One of those elusive Astronaut bullet bands sold last night on the Swamp along with an Astronaut case. Amazed by what I was seeing, I didn't realize that it had a "Buy It Now" for $120.00 until it was too late. I missed it by seconds. Sure hope one of you got it. Item number: 300632929398
Wasn't me! My buying days are over for now. Have to concentrate on servicing some in my collection and two case restorations.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
I saw it and thought it was interesting but didn't go after it. For a while I was buying about everything that caught my eye and I was accumulating more than collecting. I decided to impose a budget on myself adding a certain amount every week while deciding what to seek.
I'm becoming very concerned about all the gold ones that are apparently being melted. I have 4 gold ones but have decided to go after another one.
I recently bought an 18k M0 that would almost certainly have been melted, It is missing a second hand so I'm looking for a second hand for it.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
......... I'm becoming very concerned about all the gold ones that are apparently being melted. I have 4 gold ones but have decided to go after another one.
I recently bought an 18k M0 that would almost certainly have been melted, It is missing a second hand so I'm looking for a second hand for it.
Yes! The sad thing is that the gold filled cases have no more value than silver of the same weight. These modern day gold miners just have the fever but not a glue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts