WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this really cool watch winder from Steinhaussen and I thought you guys might like to see some pics of it. There are a few Invictas in there as well.

Here is the winder:

Some close ups of the watches:

The watch winder was 270 bucks shipped to my house. I think it was a great deal....I cant wait to get my reserve Pro Diver so I can put it in there a night...=)

·
Banned
820 Posts
Nice, sounds like a german mark "Steinhausen" anyway nice watches and nice winder! :cool1:

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
That is the biggest watch winder I have ever seen, besides one of those scallio de tempos or whatever they are called that cost 50,000. Very nice!

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
you have some quartz watches in there

that tag heuer looks good, and remember to post some pics of the reserve.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Whats the length of this monstrosity:confused1: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Now that's what I call a watch winder. Nice and classy. I have a few questions though.

1) What kind of watch is the skeleton one that's to the left?

2) Are you able to operate the winders individually or will they all move?

Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes there are a few quartz watches in there! My collection is still small but I am working on it. The skeleton watch in there is an Invicta 4028. I love the watch but it is going back to shopnbc because the rotor is stuck in the watch and it wont wind. I just put it in there for the picture. As to the winder, you can set each of the units to turn individually which is very useful.

·
Banned
927 Posts
That is one nice unit. Good for you.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes there are a few quartz watches in there! My collection is still small but I am working on it. The skeleton watch in there is an Invicta 4028. I love the watch but it is going back to shopnbc because the rotor is stuck in the watch and it wont wind. I just put it in there for the picture. As to the winder, you can set each of the units to turn individually which is very useful.
Can you send me a pm as to where you purchased the unit?

Thanks,

--John

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
you have some quartz watches in there

that tag heuer looks good, and remember to post some pics of the reserve.

Don't mind Wilfreb, he's a great guy. I sometimes wish I was posting on a board in a foreign country so everything I said sounded offensive to the locals!:lol::lol:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Has anyone tried one of the low-cost winders on ebay recently? I keep thinking about trying one of the quad winders that cost around $75 shipped.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just bought a cheap one. It shipped today I'll let you know how it works out.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have one of those Shepherd - works out great! I have one listed as RED WOOD 4 + 6 AUTOMATIC WATCH WINDER. It holds and winds my 4 automatics and has spaces on the bottom for my other 6 Invictas to sit in. My only complaint is that the spots for holding the watches were not made for someone with a large wrist, so I have to be inventive with putting my larger watches on the winders so they do not shift.

The winders have both individual power and individual controls for the winders themselves, and you can set them to either wind in one direction or the other or both. I kept mine on both - seems to be doing a perfect job so far.

I would not match the quality of the material used to line it with the more expensive models, but it looks handsome enough on it's own.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts