WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning my mom called from central Florida saying I had a package. I talked my tiny speckled redhead into flying over to retrieve it - not a tough job talking her into flying - she's only had her ticket about eight months.

And here it is.. my new V.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Natural material

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks stunning, can't wait for a picture of it on the wrist.
Sorry, I don't do wrist shots. I always get those knuckle-dragger-gorilla-hairy comments.... Of course, my wife is entertained... then I have to put up with 'ooh-ooh eee-eee aah-aah-aah' for half a day. Also my red hot mother-in-law is here visiting from Ireland, so I'd get it with both barrels. I'll get her to pose with it.....just for Ladd Gardner...topless..on the beach..

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
Congrats! She's a beauty!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That was a really nice custom V! I really like how it came out. I am glad you like it too!
Hey Chris,

I have a ton of watches with black dials, only three or four white. I really like this one...and the lume is on fire - it is bright.

I think Santa is going to bring me the black PVD bracelet. I should have ordered it with the watch -- when I had Bill Me Later on the wire for six months interest free. Oh well....

Thanks for making it for me.

By the way, this Myota movement is dead on time. It's gained only about two seconds since I've had it. When I hand wind it really feels slick. Seems to be a well made movement.

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Sorry, I don't do wrist shots. I always get those knuckle-dragger-gorilla-hairy comments.... Of course, my wife is entertained... then I have to put up with 'ooh-ooh eee-eee aah-aah-aah' for half a day. Also my red hot mother-in-law is here visiting from Ireland, so I'd get it with both barrels. I'll get her to pose with it.....just for Ladd Gardner...topless..on the beach..
Don't do that. You could awaken a sleeping giant. Or something...

·
Registered
482 Posts
I LOVE that black and gold contrast. This is the watch that captured my eye this past weekend at the Atlanta Gathering, and my favorite of the three new Veez.

OkeefenokeeJoe
Yes, I love the Rose Gold case and Black PVD bezel combination. Just the perfect combo I had in mind when the first V series was launched. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looking good. It is also my favorite the Vs.

I'm enjoying mine....and its black bracelet shipped this morning. Ordered it about 2400hr last night and it's already in the mail...Lüm-Tec customer service is tough to duplicate - impossible to beat..

·
Registered
482 Posts
This morning my mom called from central Florida saying I had a package. I talked my tiny speckled redhead into flying over to retrieve it - not a tough job talking her into flying - she's only had her ticket about eight months.

View attachment 33753
Didn't realize your V6 had a V5 dial. Nice custom job! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

View attachment 33753
Absolutely love the combination of V5 dial in V6, does asking for this custom job cost much more?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Absolutely love the combination of V5 dial in V6, does asking for this custom job cost much more?
I really hate to get into how much something custom cost. Maybe Lüm-Tec hates me -- I can be a pain in the butt -- and they'll do it for less for you. That said, I have a couple of custom pieces from Lüm-Tec and I am happy with the price of each.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.