WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...this is watch #6 of my recent binge...the newly released Potger Pietri chronograph. This watch came very highly recommended to me by a "little bird". I was not at all impressed with the shots that SNBC had of it, so I was not at all sure I was going to follow through and get it. I should have known better! Once I saw it live on air, I immediately grabbed it and am so glad that I did! This watch is just sick! Like alot of my watches, it is not going to be for everyone. It is 50mm in diameter and weighs a ton (I need to toss it on the scale)....has to be close to 300 grams. And the rose gold plating can be an acquired taste. But it is alot of fun and just flat out neat. If you are on the fence about it, I highly recommend it. Jim has it on his show tonight along with a 3 hand model.

Here's some quick shots I just took:

Michael

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Michael, you are quite an end-of-year role. . . nice watch, enjoy.

I don't know if it is me being in an end of the year roll or just the fact that I am really, really easy when it comes to watches!

LOL!

Thanks for the kind words!

Michael

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Interesting piece. How does this differ in quality from Reserve or other Invictas you have?
Thanks.
In terms of quality and fit/finish, I would put it right up there with the Reserve piece that I own. It is really a substantial watch!

Michael

·
Registered
161 Posts
awsome, huge but awsome

·
Registered
416 Posts
looks like someone has been tweakin HARD on those pusher screws!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
one of the better Invicta watches or rather a watch made by an Invicta owned company.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts