WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After shopping and thinking for about five years, I was finally fortunate enough to get a brand new Planet Ocean 232.30.46.21.01.003. I wanted to share my good fortune with other members here. I picked it up Saturday at an AD in Tacoma, WA, 300 miles from my home in Spokane. I put a deposit on it in September. As a result, when it arrived in Tacoma three weeks ago, they didn't even unwrap it or display it. I was able to remove it direct from the packaging in which it arrived from Omega. It came with the traditional box and cards and all, but it was in the protective wrapping straight from the makers. They were excited, as it was the first one of this new model they had seen. I was more excited! I'm sure it's the only one I will ever have, and I am quite pleased! I have attached some pictures of my three-day-old new arrival. I hope you enjoy them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Awesome! I think that's the first cal. 8500 PO with orange numbers that I've seen. Congrats!!!:thumbup:

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
So now Omega is closing the loop on the 6 and 9? Gotta remember that. Are the orange numbers painted straight on the dial or applied metal?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The orange numerals

They are applied metal. They really stand out. I have hardly taken the watch off since I got it Friday!
Bob

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Congrats!

It's not going to happen anytime soon, but that's the exact version of the PO I want.:001_wub:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Very nice! Just bought a 2220.80.00 Seamaster back in December and love it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts